OK. So, we decided to unveil our ‘favorite races in NJ’ list. We’re sure that we’ll get beat up a bit about this, as folks always seem to be passionate about their favorite races. If we missed one, please feel free to make your case for it in the comments section. Well.. here goes!
10. The Firecracker 5k. Who doesn’t love a night race? And it’s on a speedy & shady course in Lawrenceville, NJ. (website)
9. The Tuff Mudder. If you disagree, just ask that guy from your gym that always wears his Tuff Mudder shirt and talks about it all year long…”C’Mon. One more set!!!” (website)
7. Westfield Pizza 5K. Free Pizza, ‘Nuff said. (website)
6. The Morristown St. Patty’s Race. The race is a good one, but more importantly, it also puts you in a good St. Patty’s Day town to quench your thirst afterwards. (website)
2. The Jersey City Half Marathon. It’s the perfect tune up for the fall marathons. Plus, the course meanders through Liberty State Park. It also flanks the NYC skyline & Lady Liberty. (website)
We hope you enjoyed the list. Please let us know what you think… just be nice about it.